Pandemic Catering Solution
The whole dynamic of workplace catering & dine out habits have been disrupted by COVID-19. Managing the standard of hygiene and safety for employees and family become critical. Individual Meal Boxes and Family Food packages provided by La Casa Catering would be ideal solutions for you.
Staycation at home Set
Party set for 4-6 people
One main course with 3 canapes packed in box
9 or 6 or 3 pcs of canapes in a dedicated wooden box
6-dishes Chinese Bentos
6 different kind of Chinese dishes in one box
Western Meal Boxes
Tasty Western dish in individual meal box
Asian Meal Boxes
Fusion Asian food in individual meal box
Anti-CONVID-19 Measures by La Casa Catering
COVID is still a hazard that we need to be aware of and risk assess. Choosing a responsible caterer is the best way to protect you and your guests. It is also essential that ensure your event can run smoothly.
Customers will be inconvenienced if caterers fail to provide catering services on time due to the infection of their employees.
However, there are two central kitchens operated by La Casa Catering in Hong Kong, in To Kwa Wan and in Kowloon Bay. Whenever a COVID-19-positive employee is found in one of our kitchens, that kitchen will be temporarily closed for “deep cleaning” (forensic cleaning). Meanwhile, catering orders will continue to be fulfilled by the other kitchen.
Additionally, our catering service has taken the following safety measures in light of the COVID-19 outbreak:
- Daily temperature screening for all staff in the kitchens;
- Gloves used by food workers must be changed frequently and hands must be washed between glove changes and when gloves are removed.
- All catering staff wear masks and gloves when they prepare the food;
- All food are well-packed with covers or lids before leaving our kitchen;
- Travel & health declaration for all catering staff are enforced.
- Temperature screening for staff members at the venue when reporting duty.
- Staff members are required to wear face masks at all times.
- Staff members are required to sanitize their hands before serving the food.
- Adequate sanitary facilities are provided in catering venue.
- Guests are required to wear a face covering when going to collect food from the buffet.
Let’s fight for the Virus together and stay safe & healthy!